In this article, you will find the Best Python Courses on Udemy & advanced like Beginner courses, and Practice test courses. So, check these Best Python Courses on Udemy and find the Best Python Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced according to your need. In the previous article, I have shared the Best Python Books for Beginners to advance that help you get practical skills with those courses.
Here we have covered the Best Python Courses on Udemy. Let’s go through the list of Udemy Python Courses one by one.
Best Python Courses on Udemy 2022
At 60+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive Python course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional.
The course includes over 60 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world Python projects.
- The course is taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s best in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2022 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build. e.g. Tinder auto swiper, Snake game, Blog Website, LinkedIn Auto Submit Job Application
What you will learn from the course:
- You will master the Python programming language by building 100 unique projects over 100 days.
- You will be able to program in Python professionally
- Create a portfolio of 100 Python projects to apply for developer jobs
- Be able to use Python for data science and machine learning
- Build GUIs and Desktop applications with Python
- You will learn automation, game, app and web development, data science and machine learning all using Python.
- You will learn Selenium, Beautiful Soup, Request, Flask, Pandas, NumPy, Scikit Learn, Plotly, and Matplotlib.
- Be able to build fully fledged websites and web apps with Python
- Build games like Blackjack, Pong and Snake using Python
Best for: Beginners and Intermediate | Course Duration: 60hrs | Course Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 230 | Total Downloadable Resources: 128 | Total Exercises: 1
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Python programming language on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you!
With over 100 lectures and more than 21 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes quizzes, tests, coding exercises and homework assignments as well as 3 major projects to create a Python project portfolio!
Learn how to use Python for real-world tasks, such as working with PDF Files, sending emails, reading Excel files, Scraping websites for informations, working with image files, and much more!
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
- You will learn how to leverage the power of Python to solve tasks.
- You will be able to use Python for your own work problems or personal projects.
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- You will build games and programs that use Python libraries.
- You will create a portfolio of Python based projects you can share.
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
Best for: Beginners and Intermediate | Course Duration: 22hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 14 | Total Coding Exercises: 19
Learn Python from scratch, get hired, and have fun along the way with the most modern, up-to-date Python course on Udemy (we use the latest version of Python). This course is focused on efficiency: never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete Python tutorials anymore.
This comprehensive and project based course will introduce you to all of the modern skills of a Python developer (Python 3) and along the way, we will build over 12 real world projects to add to your portfolio (You will get access to all the the code from the 12+ projects we build, so that you can put them on your portfolio right away)!
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of becoming a professional Python developer.
By the end of this course, you will be a complete Python developer that can get hired at large companies. We are going to use Python to work with Email, Text Messages, CSV files, PDF files, Image Files, Data Visualizations, build our own machine learning model and perform Image detection.
- Build 12+ real world Python projects you can show off
- Learn Machine Learning with Python
- Learn Data Science – Analyze and Visualize Data
- Use Python to process: Images, CSVs, PDFs, and other Files
- Use Python to send Emails and SMS
- Learn to Test, Debug and Handle Errors in your Python programs
- Learn to use Selenium and Python in Automation
- Learn Function Programming
- Learn how to use Python in Web Development
- Build a Machine Learning Model
- Build a Web Scraper with Python and BeautifulSoup
Best for: Beginners and Intermediate | Course Duration: 30.5hrs | Course Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 59 | Total Downloadable Resources: 20 | Total Coding Exercises: 1
This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
You can enrol in the course safe in the knowledge that they are not just teachers, but professional programmers with real commercial programming experience, having worked with big companies like IBM, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu and Saab in the past.
As such you will not only be learning Python, but you will be learning industry best practices for Python programming that real employers demand.
All the essential Python keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why – making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
- You will learn the answers to questions like What is the Python For Loop, what is Python used for, how Python switch the traditional syntax of code, and more.
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and many other aspects of Python, including tKInter (for building GUI Interfaces) and using databases with Python.
- Although this is primarily a Python 3 course, a python developer will need to work with Python 2 projects from time to time – We’ll show the difference in both versions to make sure you understand how things work differently in each version.
- How to develop powerful Python applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! – Meaning you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJ has both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course. PyCharm will also work just fine.
Best For: Beginners | Course Duration: 72hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 13 | Total Downloadable Resources: 15 | Total Coding Exercises: 34
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 100 HD video lectures and detailed code notebooks for every lecture this is one of the most comprehensive course for data science and machine learning on Udemy!
how to create amazing data visualizations, and how to use Machine Learning with Python! Here a just a few of the topics we will be learning:
- Programming with Python
- NumPy with Python
- Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use pandas to handle Excel Files
- Web scraping with python
- Connect Python to SQL
- Use matplotlib and seaborn for data visualizations
- Use plotly for interactive visualizations
- Machine Learning with SciKit Learn, including:
- Linear Regression
- K Nearest Neighbors
- K Means Clustering
- Decision Trees
- Random Forests
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Nets and Deep Learning
- Support Vector Machines
Best for: Beginners and Intermediate | Course Duration: 23hrs | Course Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 13 | Total Downloadable Resources: 5
The course is exclusively targeted at people who have not programmed before. Therefore, you will learn every programming concept in the context of real-life programming examples by building real-world programs.
That way, you will learn the syntax of the language but also understand the logic behind the programming process so you can create your own Python programs.
In addition, you will learn both how to write programs but also how to deploy them to live servers and create executable versions that run independently on any computer. The course covers everything from A to Z.
- You will learn Python from zero to advanced.
- You will learn how to make desktop programs, web apps, data apps, APIs, web scrapers, and more.
- You will get help from the instructor and the teaching assistant when you get stuck.
- You will build 10 real-world applications with Python.
- You will learn other programming tools and techniques such as SQL, HTML, deployments, debugging, and more.
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 32.5hrs | Course Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 82 | Total Downloadable resources: 46 | Total Coding Exercises: 145
This course is a unique experience on Udemy. There are dozens of existing Python courses you can choose from, but this course is the only one that has nearly 200 interactive challenges you can complete right here in your browser. I didn’t just tack on a couple of exercises at the end; this course is fully built around the coding exercises. This course is all about getting you writing code ASAP, rather than sitting back watching a bunch of videos.
This course is all about writing the most modern, up-to-date Python code, so Python 3 was the obvious choice. The course covers all the latest additions and changes to the Python language. The course also places a large emphasis on thinking like a Python developer, and writing code the “Pythonic” way.
This course teaches all the key topics covered by other Python courses, but also covers more advanced topics like web scraping, crawling, and testing, just to name a few.
- Make complex HTTP requests to APIs using Python
- Really Really Understand Object Oriented programming in Python
- Work through nearly 200 exercises and quizzes!
- Use Python to create an automated web crawler and scraper
- Learn testing and TDD (Test Driven Development) with Python
- Write your own Decorators and higher order functions
- Confidently work with Lambdas!
- Build games with Python
- Work with all the Python data structures: lists, dictionaries, sets, tuples, and more!
- Master built-in python functions like zip and filter
Best for: Beginners, Data Scientists and Machine Learning | Course Duration:29.5hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 123 | Total Downloadable Resources: 8 | Total Coding Exercises: 135
And here the list ends. So, these are the Best Python Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced. I will keep adding more Best Python on Udemy to this list.
I hope these Best Python Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced will definitely help you to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask me in the comment section.