In this article, you will find the Best Power BI Courses on Udemy & advanced like Beginner courses, and Practice test courses. So, check these Best Power BI Courses on Udemy and find the Best Power BI Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced according to your need. In the previous article, I have shared the Best Tableau Books for Beginners to advance that help you get practical skills with those courses.
Here we have covered the Best Power BI Courses on Udemy. Let’s go through the list of Udemy Power BI Courses one by one.
Best Power BI Courses on Udemy 2022
If you’re looking for a comprehensive, hands-on guide to learning Microsoft Power BI Desktop, you’ve come to the right place.
Power BI is quickly becoming the world’s most powerful self-service business intelligence platform, and an absolutely essential tool for data professionals and beginners alike. With Power BI you can connect to hundreds of data sources, build complex relational models using simple and intuitive tools, and design stunning, interactive dashboards from scratch
In this course, you’ll be playing the role of Lead Business Intelligence Analyst for Adventure Works Cycles, a global manufacturing company. Your mission? To design and deliver a professional-quality, end-to-end business intelligence solution, armed only with Power BI and a handful of raw csv files.
But don’t worry, I’ll be guiding you through the ins-and-outs of Power BI Desktop, sharing crystal clear explanations and helpful pro tips each step of the way.
- Build professional-quality business intelligence reports from the ground up
- Blend and transform raw data into beautiful interactive dashboards
- Design and implement the same B.I. tools used by professional analysts and data scientists
- Showcase your skills with two full-scale course projects (with step-by-step solutions)
- Understand the business intelligence workflow from end-to-end
- Learn from a best-selling instructor and professional BI developer
Best for: Beginners | Course duration: 10.5hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 14 | Downloadable resources:13
This course also comes with two paths which you can take: The “complete” path (full >15h course) and the “summary” path (~2h summary module) – you can choose the path that best fits your time requirements.
In this course you will learn why Power BI offers you a comprehensive set of Business Intelligence tools for your data analysis goals and how to use these tools to fulfill all of the above tasks – and more. Imagine to quickly structure your data, to easily add calculations to it and to create and publish nice-looking charts in just a few minutes.
This is what you will learn:
- Get to know the different tools of the Power BI universe and learn how to use them
- Understand Power BI Desktop and its components
- Learn how to use the Query Editor to connect Power BI to various source types, how to work on the Data Model and understand the difference between those two steps
- Learn how to filter and format data, how pivoting and unpivoting works
- How to work in the different views of the Data Model
- How to create calculated columns and measures
- How to build relationships between different tables
- How to create a report with different interactive visualization types
- Learn how to use Power BI Pro to create dashboards and to share and publish your results
- How to access your results from multiple devices using Power BI Mobile
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 18 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 6 | Downloadable resources:19
This course begins with Power BI basics. You will navigate the software, connect it to a data file, and export a worksheet, so even beginners will feel completely at ease.
To be able to find trends in your data and make accurate forecasts, you’ll learn how to work with hierarchies and time series.
Also, to make data easier to digest, you’ll tackle how to use aggregations to summarize information. You will also use granularity to ensure accurate calculations.
In order to begin visualizing data, you’ll cover how to create various charts, maps, scatterplots, and interactive dashboards for each of your projects.
You’ll even learn how to join multiple data sources into one in order to combine diverse sources of information in one analytical solution.
Finally, you’ll cover some of the latest and most advanced custom visualizations in Microsoft Power BI, where you will create histograms, brick charts, and more.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be a highly proficient Power BI user. You will be using your skills as a data scientist to extract knowledge from data so you can analyze and visualize complex questions with ease.
You’ll be fully prepared to collect, examine, and present data for any purpose, whether you’re working with scientific data or you want to make forecasts about buying trends to increase profits.
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 16.5 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 15 | Downloadable resources:121
In this course, learn the skills that Microsoft want you to know, and add another tool to your CV, and even go for the Microsoft Power BI certification.
Power BI is one of the most requested reporting tools that are requested in the job market, and the ability to being able to use it now could be very useful for your current work, and your next job hunt.
This course comes in four parts:
Part 1 – Creating Visualizations (also known as Visualize the Data, and Analyze the Data)
We’ll download and install for free Power BI Desktop. We’ll start by creating our first visualizations (vizzes) and investigate the Power BI interface.
We’ll look at the various visualisations available, and go through their common properties. We’ll create maps, hierarchies, KPIs, guages, and all sorts of chart types.
Part 2 – Get and Transform Data (also known as Prepare the Data)
We see how data can be transformed, saving you time in analysing the data. We’ll look at sorting and filtering, split columns, and other transform activities. We’ll merge, append and combine queries together. We’ll Pivot and Unpivot, and transform text, numbers, dates and times, and create custom columns using the M language.
Part 3 – Refining the model (also known as Model the Data)
We’ll see how relationships can be made through multiple tables, and refine the data with custom columns and measures using the DAX language.
Part 4 – Power BI Service
We’ll then publish our visualisations onto the Power BI Service (which you can sign up for free), and then from your reports create dashboards. With the Power BI Pro (for which you can get a free trial), you can also create workspaces and apps.
The course will take around 27 hours to complete, but completing this will enable you to create vizzes, dashboards and stories of your own, and know how to overcome common problems.
The course increases in difficulty slowly, so you’ll create for instance a table or basic bar chart, then turn it into a stacked bar chart, and investigate more of their properties, step by step.
Best for: Beginners, Intermediate | Course Duration: 27.5 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 32 | Downloadable resources: 25
this course to help you get started to dive into on of the hottest and best business analytics / business intelligence software currently out there. Starting from scratch we will learn all the relevant PBI basics and also master more advanced concepts step by step. Power BI has a very strong active community and with Microsoft pushing this solution to it’s enterprise customers, Power BI has a bright future ahead. And you can be part of this future!
There is no coding required! Power BI allows you to do that but it’s not necessary.
In this guided learning course you will start form zero to hero in 6 hours and you will learn:
- the ETL capabilities of Microsoft Power BI (“get messy data easily into the right format”)
- Master simple and very advanced DAX (Power BI language, similar to like excel formulas) calculations
- Create outstanding visualisations and reports
- Derive valuable highly profitalbe insights
What we learn in this course might also help you later with your Power BI certification exam.
You can follow along with the provided learning material in Power BI on your own computer at your own pace. Much better then only reading a book right? Exited? You should be. So how to learn Microsoft Power BI Desktop? Buckle up and meet me in the first lecture starting today!
- Power BI Masterclass – beginners to advanced
- Microsoft Power BI Masterclass – Expand Excellence
- Power BI Masterclass – DAX, Excel And More
- The Power BI Masterclass – Additional Tips and Tricks
- Power BI Desktop – Data Prep Challenges
- Power BI Masterclass – DAX, R and Gateways
- Power BI Masterclass – Python Finance and Advanced DAX
- Power BI Masterclass – the next level
- Power BI DAX Fundamentals Mastering the Key Concepts
- Power BI Masterclass Calculation Groups with Tabular Editor
- The Power BI Service Masterclass
- How to build a profit and loss statement in Power BI Desktop
Best for: Beginners, Intermediate | Course Duration: 13 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 9 | Downloadable resources: 5
This hands on (Beginner to Intermediate) course will prepare you to start your data analytics career and also will prepare you to Successfully implement Power BI in your organization. Absolutely no experience is required. 25+ hours of HD videos of building 18 interactive Business Intelligence Reports and Dashboards (real-world examples) from scratch to finish.
Files for Start and Finished projects also included to challenge you so you can learn by immediately applying what you’re learning . You will have gained the knowledge and confidence to apply these same concepts to real-word to solve the Business problems or Business requirements.
By the time you complete this course, You’ll be a highly proficient Power BI user. You’ll be fully prepared to collect, clean, model and present data for any purpose. You will be using your skills as a Business Intelligence Professional to extract knowledge from data so you can analyze and visualize complex Business Problems/Requirements with ease.
- learn how you can visualize that data in a meaningful way to revile insights into your business like never before.
- learn how, with Power BI, to connect to multiple sources of data like SQL Server, Excel, CSV, JSON, XML, Web and SQL Analysis Services etc….
- learn how to, with the power of basic DAX, create powerful calculations and comparisons across multiples tables of data.
- Learn Dataflows (new CDM base, Azure Lake gen2), what it is and how to use and configure databases in it.
- Learn how to use charts using visuals like column, line, pie, combo, Scatter, Treemap, Funnel, Gauges and KPIs to name a few.
- Easily clean the messy data, model your data as per your requirement and format your report to make it look beautiful and professional.
- Learn Dashboard-in-a-day at your own pace at home or at your office.
Best for: Beginners, Intermediate | Course Duration: 32.5 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 6 | Downloadable resources: 74
And here the list ends. So, these are the Best Power BI Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced. I will keep adding more Best Power BI on Udemy to this list.
I hope these Best Power BI Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced will definitely help you to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask me in the comment section.