Are you looking for the best books on TypeScript?… If yes, then this article is for you. In this article, you will find the Best TypeScript Books for Beginners & advanced like Beginner courses, and Practice test courses. So, check these Best TypeScript Books for Beginners and find the Best TypeScript Books for Beginners to Advanced according to your need.
Best TypeScript Books for Beginners to Advanced to know in 2022
Mastering TypeScript: Build enterprise-ready, modular web applications using TypeScript 4 and modern frameworks
Mastering Typescript is a golden standard for budding and experienced developers. With a structured approach that will get you up and running with Typescript quickly, this book will introduce core concepts, then build on them to help you understand (and apply) the more advanced language features. You’ll learn by doing while acquiring the best programming practices along the way.
By the end of the book, you will have built a comprehensive set of web applications, having integrated them into a single cohesive website using micro front-end techniques. This book is about learning the language, understanding when to apply its features, and selecting the framework that fits your real-world project perfectly.
- Gain insights into core and advanced TypeScript language features
- Create test suites for your application with Jest and Selenium
- Apply industry-standard design patterns to build modular code
- Develop web server solutions using NodeJS and Express
- Design and implement serverless API solutions
- Explore micro front-end technologies and techniques
- analyzes and understands code
- augments your existing development pattern
- helps you document your code
- works with IDEs to provide refactoring tools
- assists local development in refactoring code
- helps you develop more quickly with fewer bugs
- Start with the basics: Learn about TypeScript’s different types and type operators, including what they’re for and how they’re used
- Explore advanced topics: Understand TypeScript’s sophisticated type system, including how to safely handle errors and build asynchronous programs
Author Dan Vanderkam, a principal software engineer at Sidewalk Labs, shows you how to apply these ideas, following the format popularized by Effective C++ and Effective Java (both from Addison-Wesley). You’ll advance from a beginning or intermediate user familiar with the basics to an advanced user who knows how to use the language well.
- Getting to Know TypeScript
- TypeScript’s Type System
- Type Inference
- Type Design
- Working with any
- Types Declarations and @types
- Writing and Running Your Code
- Migrating to TypeScript
Author Adam Freeman explains how to get the most from TypeScript 4 in this second edition of his best-selling book. He begins by describing the TypeScript language and the benefits it offers and then shows you how to use TypeScript in real-world scenarios, including development with the DOM API, and popular frameworks such as Angular and React. He starts from the nuts-and-bolts and builds up to the most advanced and sophisticated features.
Each topic is covered clearly and concisely, and is packed with the details you need to be effective. The most important features are given a no-nonsense, in-depth treatment and chapters include common problems and teach you how to avoid them.
- Gain a solid understanding of the TypeScript language and tools
- Use TypeScript for client- and server-side development
- Extend and customize TypeScript
- Test your TypeScript code
- Apply TypeScript with the DOM API, Angular, React, and Vue.js
Full-Stack React, TypeScript, and Node: Build cloud-ready web applications using React 17 with Hooks and GraphQL
This book takes a hands-on approach to implementing modern web technologies and the associated methodologies for building full-stack apps. You’ll begin by gaining a strong understanding of TypeScript and how to use it to build high-quality web apps.
The chapters that follow delve into client-side development with React using the new Hooks API and Redux. Next, you’ll get to grips with server-side development with Express, including authentication with Redis-based sessions and accessing databases with TypeORM.
The book will then show you how to use Apollo GraphQL to build web services for your full-stack app. Later, you’ll learn how to build GraphQL schemas and integrate them with React using Hooks. Finally, you’ll focus on how to deploy your application onto an NGINX server using the AWS cloud.
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to build and deploy complete high-performance web applications using React, Node, and GraphQL.
- Discover TypeScript’s most important features and how they can be used to improve code quality and maintainability
- Understand what React Hooks are and how to build React apps using them
- Implement state management for your React app using Redux
- Set up an Express project with TypeScript and GraphQL from scratch
- Build a fully functional online forum app using React and GraphQL
- Add authentication to your web app using Redis
- Save and retrieve data from a Postgres database using TypeORM
- Configure NGINX on the AWS cloud to deploy and serve your apps
Angular Development with TypeScript, Second Edition is an intermediate-level tutorial that introduces Angular and TypeScript to developers comfortable with building web applications using other frameworks and tools.
Angular Development with TypeScript, Second Edition teaches you how to build web applications with Angular and TypeScript. Written in an accessible, lively style, this illuminating guide covers core concerns like state management, data, forms, and server communication as you build a full-featured online auction app.
You’ll get the skills you need to write type-aware classes, interfaces, and generics with TypeScript, and discover time-saving best practices to use in your own work.
Learn TypeScript 3 by Building Web Applications: Gain a solid understanding of TypeScript, Angular, Vue, React, and NestJS
This book is a practical guide to learn the TypeScript programming language. It covers from the very basics to the more advanced concepts, while explaining many design patterns, techniques, frameworks, libraries and tools along the way. You will also learn a ton about modern web frameworks like Angular, Vue.js and React, and you will build cool web applications using those.
This book also covers modern front-end development tooling such as Node.js, npm, yarn, Webpack, Parcel, Jest, and many others.
Throughout the book, you will also discover and make use of the most recent additions of the language introduced by TypeScript 3 such as new types enforcing explicit checks, flexible and scalable ways of project structuring, and many more breaking changes.
By the end of this book, you will be ready to use TypeScript in your own projects and will also have a concrete view of the current frontend software development landscape.
- Understand and take advantage of TypeScript’s powerful Type System
- Grasp the key concepts and features of Angular, React, Vue.js, and NestJS
- Handle asynchronous processes using Promises, async/await, Fetch, RxJS, and more
- Delve into REST, GraphQL and create APIs using Apollo
- Discover testing concepts, techniques, and tools like TDD, BDD, E2E, Jest
- Learn Object-Oriented and Functional Programming concepts and leverage those with TypeScript
- Explore design practices and patterns such as SOLID, MVC, DI and IoC, LoD, AOP, and more
And here the list ends. So, these are the Best TypeScript Books for Beginners to Advanced. I will keep adding more Best TypeScript Books for Beginners to advanced to this list.
I hope these Best TypeScript Books for Beginners to Advanced will definitely help you to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask me in the comment section.