In this article, you will find the Best TensorFlow Courses on Udemy & advanced like Beginner courses, and Practice test courses. So, check these Best TensorFlow Courses on Udemy and find the Best TensorFlow Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced according to your need. In the previous article, I have shared the best TensorFlow courses on Pluralsight for Beginners to advance that help you get practical skills with those courses.
Here we have covered the Best TensorFlow Courses on Udemy. Let’s go through the list of Udemy TensorFlow Courses one by one.
Best TensorFlow Courses on Udemy 2022
The goal of this course is to teach you all the skills necessary for you to go and pass this exam and get your TensorFlow Certification from Google so you can display it on your resume, LinkedIn, Github and other social media platforms to truly make you stand out.
This course will be very hands on and project based. You won’t just be staring at us teach, but you will actually get to experiment, do exercises, and build machine learning models and projects to mimic real life scenarios. Most importantly, we will show you what the TensorFlow exam will look like for you. By the end of it all, you will develop skillsets needed to develop modern deep learning solutions that big tech companies encounter.
Anyone who wants to pass the TensorFlow Developer exam so they can join Google’s Certificate Network and display their certificate and badges on their resume, GitHub, and social media platforms including LinkedIn, making it easy to share their level of TensorFlow expertise with the world. Students, developers, and data scientists who want to demonstrate practical machine learning skills through the building and training of models using TensorFlow.
- Learn to pass Google’s official TensorFlow Developer Certificate exam (and add it to your resume)
- Build TensorFlow models using Computer Vision, Convolutional Neural Networks and Natural Language Processing
- Complete access to ALL interactive notebooks and ALL course slides as downloadable guides
- Increase your skills in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, to test your abilities with the TensorFlow assessment exam
- Build image recognition, object detection, text recognition algorithms with deep neural networks and convolutional neural networks
- Using real world images to visualize the journey of an image through convolutions to understand how a computer “sees” information, plot loss and accuracy
Best for: Beginners, Exam Practitioners | Time Duration:63hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 42 | Total Downloadable Resources: 5 | Coding Exercises: 1
This course is for beginner-level students all the way up to expert-level students. You will start with some very basic machine learning models and advance to state-of-the-art concepts.
Along the way, you will learn about all of the major deep learning architectures, such as Deep Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks (image processing), and Recurrent Neural Networks (sequence data).
This course is designed for students who want to learn fast, but there are also “in-depth” sections in case you want to dig a little deeper into the theory (like what is a loss function, and what are the different types of gradient descent approaches).
- Deploying a model with Tensorflow Serving (Tensorflow in the cloud)
- Deploying a model with Tensorflow Lite (mobile and embedded applications)
- Distributed Tensorflow training with Distribution Strategies
- Writing your own custom Tensorflow model
- Converting Tensorflow 1.x code to Tensorflow 2.0
- Constants, Variables, and Tensors
- Eager execution
- Gradient tape
Best for: Beginners | Time Duration: 22hrs | Provider: Udemy
This course will guide you through how to use Google’s latest TensorFlow 2 framework to create artificial neural networks for deep learning! This course aims to give you an easy to understand guide to the complexities of Google’s TensorFlow 2 framework in a way that is easy to understand.
You will focus on understanding the latest updates to TensorFlow and leveraging the Keras API (TensorFlow 2.0’s official API) to quickly and easily build models. In this course you will build models to forecast future price homes, classify medical images, predict future sales data, generate complete new text artificially and much more!
This course is designed to balance theory and practical implementation, with complete jupyter notebook guides of code and easy to reference slides and notes. We also have plenty of exercises to test your new skills along the way!
- NumPy Crash Course
- Pandas Data Analysis Crash Course
- Data Visualization Crash Course
- Neural Network Basics
- TensorFlow Basics
- Keras Syntax Basics
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Densely Connected Networks
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- GANs – Generative Adversarial Networks
- Deploying TensorFlow into Production
Best for: Beginners, Exam Practitioners | Time Duration: 19hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 2 | Total Downloadable Resources: 3
In this course, You shall look at core Deep Learning concepts and apply our knowledge to solve real world problems in Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing using the Python Programming Language and TensorFlow 2.
You can learn core Machine Learning topics like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Multi-class classification and Neural Networks. If you’ve gotten to this point, it means you are interested in mastering Deep Learning For Computer Vision and Deep Learning, using your skills to solve practical problems.
You shall work on several projects like object detection, image generation, object counting, object recognition, disease detection, image segmentation, Sentiment Analysis, Machine Translation, Question Answering, Image captioning, speech recognition and more, using knowledge gained from this course.
- Introductory Python, to more advanced concepts like Object Oriented Programming, decorators, generators, and even specialized libraries like Numpy & Matplotlib
- Mastery of the fundamentals of Machine Learning and The Machine Learning Developmment Lifecycle.
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regression and Neural Networks built from scratch.
- TensorFlow installation, Basics and training neural networks with TensorFlow 2.
- Convolutional Neural Networks, Modern ConvNets, training object recognition models with TensorFlow 2.
- Recurrent Neural Networks, Modern RNNs, training sentiment analysis models with TensorFlow 2.
- Neural Machine Translation, Question Answering, Image Captioning, Sentiment Analysis, Speech recognition
- Deploying a Deep Learning Model with Google Cloud Function.
Best for: Beginners, Exam Practitioners | Time Duration: 43hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 1
This comprehensive and project based course will introduce you to all of the modern skills of a Data Scientist and along the way, we will build many real world projects to add to your portfolio. You will get access to all the code, workbooks and templates (Jupyter Notebooks) on Github, so that you can put them on your portfolio right away!
This course solves the biggest challenge to entering the Data Science and Machine Learning field: having all the necessary resources in one place and learning the latest trends and on the job skills that employers want.
The course covers 2 tracks. If you already know programming, you can dive right in and skip the section where we teach you Python from scratch. If you are completely new, we take you from the very beginning and actually teach you Python and how to use it in the real world for our projects.
- Deep Learning, Transfer Learning and Neural Networks using the latest Tensorflow 2.0
- Use modern tools that big tech companies like Google, Apple, Amazon and Facebook use
- Present Data Science projects to management and stakeholders
- Real life case studies and projects to understand how things are done in the real world
- How to improve your Machine Learning Models
- Developer Environment setup for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Explore large datasets using data visualization tools like Matplotlib and Seaborn
- A portfolio of Data Science and Machine Learning projects to apply for jobs in the industry with all code and notebooks provided
- Learn about Data Engineering and how tools like Hadoop, Spark and Kafka are used in the industry
Best for: Beginners | Time Duration:43hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 55 | Total Downloadable Resources: 14 | Coding Exercises: 1
And here the list ends. So, these are the Best TensorFlow Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced. I will keep adding more Best TensorFlow on Udemy to this list.
I hope these Best TensorFlow Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced will definitely help you to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask me in the comment section.