In this article, you will find the Best SQL Courses on Udemy & advanced like Beginner courses, and Practice test courses. So, check these Best SQL Courses on Udemy and find the Best SQL Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced according to your need. In the previous article, I shared the Best SQL Courses on Coursera, you can go through the list and enjoy reading.
Here we have covered both the SQL Bootcamp and Best SQL Courses on Udemy. Let’s go through the list of Bootcamps and Courses one by one.
Best SQL Courses on Udemy Bootcamp 2022
You’ll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in-demand skills – PostgreSQL. These skills are also applicable to any other major SQL database, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and much more.
This is course that put’s you in control, having you set up and restore databases right at the start of the course, instead of watching someone else code. Every section comes with fresh challenge questions and tasks, modelled after real-world tasks and situations.
- Get started with PostgreSQL and PgAdmin, two of the world’s most popular SQL tools
- Learn the basics of SQL syntax
- Analyzing data using aggregate functions with GROUP BY commands
- Running advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
- Learn to use logical operators to add logic flow to your SQL queries
- Learn common SQL JOIN commands
- Learn to create tables and databases with constraints on data entries
- Learn to use Python to further advance your SQL skills
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 9 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 14 | Downloadable resources: 13
The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp introduces you to a solid foundation in databases in a way that’s both informative and engaging. Yes, that’s right, it’s possible to make an engaging course on databases.
This course is also chock full of exercises, challenges, projects, and opportunities for you to practice what you’re learning. Apply what you’re learning to real-world challenges such as finding a website’s power users, calculating your top students, identifying bots on a site, or determining which hashtags generate the most traction on a site.
You will learn how to Create your own database or interact with existing databases, Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables, Build a web app using NodeJS and MySQL, Model real-world data and generate reports using SQL and Answer company performance or sales questions using data.
- Learn the ins and outs of SQL syntax
- Generate reports using sales and user data
- Analyze data using Aggregate Functions
- Run complex queries using MySQL logical operators and string functions
- Write all the common SQL joins
- Work with large datasets containing thousands of entries
- Build a web app using MySQL and NodeJS
- Design and implement complex database schemas
- Learn to navigate the treacherous world of storing dates and times
- Clone the database structure of a photo sharing social network
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 20 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 144 | Downloadable resources: 5
If you are new to SQL, no problem! You can easily learn all the details of SQL. If you already know SQL and want to improve, this course explains all the details including all of the subjects.
This course will help you quickly get up to speed with Oracle SQL. I will demystify the query skill and help you understand the essential concepts of how to write SQL codes easily and think analytically against the problem in your company.
After completing this course, you will learn all that you need to know. If you don’t see something in this course, it means you really don’t need to know it for now.
Coding can be learned with coding. A course that has no example is not a course at all. And there are hundreds and hundreds of codes in this course.
- Database Concepts & Terminologies
- Downloading and Installing the Oracle Database
- Working with a Database via Virtual Machine
- Connecting to the Oracle Database Using SQL Developer and SQL Plus
- Retrieving Data from the Database Using SELECT Statements
- Filtering & Restricting Data returned by SQL Queries using the WHERE Clause
- Sorting Data using the ORDER BY Clause
- Using Oracle Substitution Variables
- Using Oracle Single-Row Functions to Customize the Query Outputs
- Conditional Expressions in SQL
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
- and many more
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 31 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 14 | Downloadable resources: 20
In this course, you will learn to work with not just 1 but many Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Server, Redis, and so much more. No prior programming or technical experience is necessary. This Course will take you from absolute zero, all the way to mastery. This Course will go above and beyond to not just teach you SQL commands but to teach you advanced techniques, best practices, database design and how to think about performance, security, and scalability.
Using the latest best practices in SQL, Database Management and Database Design, this course is focused on efficiency.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as this course will take you from start to finish of working with databases and SQL, all the way into learning how to scale databases, how to manage them, and even bonus material on working with Big Data, Caching using Redis, and connecting PostgreSQL to a Node.js server.
Even discuss about the pros and cons of choosing an SQL Database vs NoSQL like MongoDB. You will start from the very beginning by learning SQL and Database Fundamentals and then going into advanced topics so you can make good decisions and work with any data that your company has no matter how complex!
- Understand SQL vs NoSQL, MongoDB vs MySQL vs PostgreSQL
- Add SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Database Management/Design to your resume
- Use the right SQL features to work with data efficiently and solve database problems
- Create your own databases while using SQL to interact with the data
- Use real-world data to generate insights and reports using SQL
- Tons of exercises to practice what you learn and test your knowledge
- Advanced SQL topics like indexes, aggregates, caching to make your database queries efficient
- Work with SQL across multiple tables and multiple databases
- Master SQL joins
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 24 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 57 | Downloadable resources: 4 | Coding Exercises: 1
when you can work with SQL, it means you don’t have to rely on others sending you data and executing queries for you. You can do that on your own.
You will start from the very basics and gradually teach you everything you need to know. Step by step. With no steps skipped. This course will cover several topics not shown in other SQL courses, it teaches you how to work with a real-life database.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to download a certificate of completion with your name on it.
People interested in SQL developer, Database administrator, Business Analyst, and Business Intelligence job opportunities.
- Learn how to code in SQL
- Create, design, and operate with SQL databases
- Prepare for SQL developer, Database administrator, Business Analyst, and Business Intelligence job opportunities
- Get maximum preparation for real-life database management
- Add data analytical tools to your skillset
- Develop business intuition while solving tasks with big data
- Handle complex SQL joins with ease
- Know how to answer specific business questions by using SQL’s aggregate functions
- Know how to answer specific business questions by using SQL’s aggregate functions
- and many more
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 9.5 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 154 | Downloadable resources: 96
In this course, you’ll play the role of a business owner who just acquired Maven Movies, a brick and mortar DVD rental shop. Using only a MySQL database and MySQL Workbench, your mission is to learn everything that you can about your new business; including your inventory, staff, and customer behavior.
But don’t worry, you’re not alone! We’ll be right here to guide you from start to finish, sharing crystal clear explanations, MySQL pro tips and best practices, and course quizzes, projects and homework assignments to test your SQL and database analysis skills along the way.
- Write SQL queries to explore and analyze databases with MySQL Workbench
- Analyze data across multiple tables with powerful MySQL JOIN statements
- Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find anywhere else
- Learn how to use SQL to extract, sort, filter, and group data quickly and efficiently
- Solve practical hands-on assignments and real-world business use cases
- Get LIFETIME access to resource files, quizzes, assignments, and expert support
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 4.5 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 4 | Downloadable resources: 7
This comprehensive PL/SQL Programming Bootcamp is created for Real Beginner to Advanced PL/SQL Subjects with hundreds of Real-World Examples. Every subject starts from the simplest for non-programmers and goes until the most advanced parts for the students who already know PL/SQL. Every student who wants to learn or Become a Hero in PL/SQL will find everything that they are looking for.
You will learn and improve your:
- PL/SQL Coding Skills
- SQL & PL/SQL Performance
- PL/SQL Scalability
- Portability and Security about Database and PL/SQL Programming
- Pass the Oracle 1Z0-149 : Program with PL/SQL Certification Exam – on your first try!
- Pass the Oracle 1Z0-148 : Advanced PL/SQL Certification Exam – on your first try!
- Anything You Need for Coding PL/SQL From Beginner Level to Advanced Level
- Improve Performance of SQL& PL/SQL Codes
- Create Your Dynamic SQL & PL/SQL Queries
- Learn & Master PL/SQL by Coding with Hundreds of Practical Examples!
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 24.5 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 79 | Downloadable resources: 7
This course is the foundation for the Microsoft Certificate 70-461: “Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012” and 70-761 “Querying Data with Transact-SQL”.
The basics presented are: how to install SQL Server, and how to create and drop tables. create a more advanced table, but find that we need to know more about data types – so we go into some detail about data types and data functions, the foundation of T-SQL.
You will create tables which use these, and then INSERT some data into them. Then you’ll write queries which will retrieve and summarise this data, using SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING and ORDER BY.
You’ll then JOIN these tables together to find where we are missing data and where we have inconsistent data. We’ll then UPDATE and DELETE data from the tables. This will allow up to fully complete objective number 1 from the 70-461 exam.
Once finished, you will know what how to manipulate numbers, strings and dates, and create database and tables, create tables, insert data and create analyses, and have an appreciation of how they can all be used in T-SQL.
This SQL course is meant for you, if you have not used SQL Server much (or at all), and want to learn T-SQL. This course is also for you if you want a refresher on SQL. However, no prior SQL Server knowledge is required.
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 29.5 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 32 | Downloadable resources: 27 | Coding Exercises: 3
And here the list ends. So, these are the Best SQL Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced. I will keep adding more Best SQL Bootcamp on Udemy to this list.
I hope these Best SQL Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced will definitely help you to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask me in the comment section.