Are you looking for Best Salesforce Courses?… If yes, then this article is for you. In this article, you will find the Best Salesforce Courses for beginners & advanced like Beginner courses, Lightning web component and Practice test courses. So, check these Best Salesforce Courses and find the best Free Coursera Course according to your need. In the previous article, I have already shared the Best Salesforce Books for Beginners, if you have missed the post you can read it now
Now, without any further ado, let’s get started
Salesforce Fundamentals specialization – Coursera
This beginner Level Salesforce Fundamentals specialization teaches you the Salesforce Fundamentals for Business Administration Trailmix and presents what is possible with the Salesforce platform and how it can support your business. This specialization covers the essentials of Salesforce from building a user interface and creating reports and dashboards, to advanced process automation. Upon completion of all the assigned modules and projects, learners will have the skills needed to begin to implement Salesforce in a business.
In this Specialization, you will learn how to manage user permissions, data security, object creation, Automate business processes and integrate Salesforce into an organization, how to Manage and model data to create reports and data visualization, Access, navigate around, and transition between Lightning and Classic Salesforce interfaces.
The main skills you will gain from this specialization are Data management, Cloud Integration, Data Security, Automation, and Cloud Computing.
This specialization consists of 4 Courses:
- Salesforce basics
- Salesforce Reporting
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Capstone: Organization Integration
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 3 months | Course Provider: UCI
Price: Free Audit Course, Paid (Certification Needed)
This certificate is designed for beginners. No previous experience in Salesforce, sales, or CRM is necessary to be successful. this certificate aims to teach you the foundational skills in Salesforce that will prepare you for a variety of entry-level sales roles, including the sales operations specialist position.
Through four courses, you will learn the fundamentals of CRM, how to manage leads in Salesforce, how to manage opportunities in Salesforce, how to use Salesforce to ensure customer success, and how to effectively leverage Salesforce data through reports and dashboards.
In this Professional Certificate course, you will learn to Build reports, charts and dashboards in Salesforce to communicate relevant information about sales performance to stakeholders and executive, How to use Salesforce Sales Cloud Lightning to manage accounts, opportunities, products, quotes, and contracts, how CRM works in the context of sales, marketing, and customer service in modern businesses, Articulate use cases for how Salesforce can provide value to sales teams.
The 4 Courses you will learn in this Professional Certification are:
- Sales and CRM Overview
- Lead Management in Salesforce
- Opportunity Management in Salesforce
- Reports, Dashboards, and Customer Success in Salesforce – 31 hrs
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 3 months
This beginner Level course is for the persons who are looking to learn how to Reports, Dashboards, and Customer Success in Salesforce — is for anyone who is curious about entry-level sales roles that require foundational skills in Salesforce, the sales operations specialist role specifically, how to use tools in Salesforce to improve customer service at a business, how to leverage data in Salesforce to improve the overall performance of a sales team, and the path to becoming a Salesforce administrator.
You will learn the basics of effective customer support, and you will leverage a variety of new tools available in the Salesforce Service Cloud to effectively manage customer relationships.
In this course you will learn:
- Understand and properly perform service/support agent processes using the Salesforce Case Management and Knowledge features in the Service Cloud.
- Identify the value of using the Sales Cloud to create reports to track, improve, and forecast various aspects of the sales process.
- Build reports, charts and dashboards to communicate relevant information about sales performance to stakeholders and executives.
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 31 hrs
The Complete Salesforce Administrator Certification Course is for anyone interested in passing the Administrator Certification exam. This course is designed with the new Salesforce administrator in mind. I cover each section of the Administrator Study Guide in-depth, giving examples in the interface, as well as hands-on experience so you can apply the concepts you are learning.
The topics covered in this course are differences between Profiles and Roles, the purpose and use cases for Permission Sets, the different types of Reports and Dashboards, and a lot more.
This course is best for:
- This course is meant for people that are new to the Salesforce Platform.
- Those with Salesforce experience will also benefit from this course as we go through each section of the Salesforce Administrator Exam Guide, teaching you not only core concepts, but providing hands on experience.
- Anyone interested in studying for and passing the Salesforce Administrator Certification Exam will benefit from this course.
- Anyone tasked with deploying Lightning Experience in their Salesforce instance.
- Anyone interested in learning the Salesforce Platform from an experience Salesforce professional with over a decade of experience.
Course Duration: 32hrs | Total Articles: 24 | Practice Tests: 1
The course is designed for all experience levels. You will start from ground 0 and in no time, you will summit the very peak of Salesforce Development.
You will learn all the nasty backend stuff (Apex Development) and all the cool frontend stuff (Lightning Development).
While climbing the Salesforce Development peak, you will face many challenges (60+ Challenges) and real-time projects to help you build that muscle memory and make you a proficient Salesforce Developer.
It’s impossible to put all offering of this course into words here, but below are some major highlights:
- Web Application Architecture
- Apex Programming Fundamentals
- Salesforce Lightning Fundamentals
- Advanced/Dynamic Apex Development
- Apex Triggers
- Async Apex Development
- Apex Unit Testing / Apex Tests
- Salesforce Lightning Development (Aura Framework) with 2 big Projects
- SOQL – Salesforce Object Query Language
- Database Manipulation in Salesforce
- Exception Handling in Apex
- Code Bulkification in Salesforce
- Order Of Execution in Salesforce
- Salesforce Apex Governor Limits
- Object-Oriented Programming System
- Different Tools to Write Salesforce Code
- Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS)
- 15+ Projects
Course Duration: 32hrs | Total Articles: 3 | Downloadable resources: 186
Lightning Web Component framework is a new programming model to develop Salesforce Lightning Components.
The easiest way to learn modern web design, HTML5 and CSS3 step-by-step from scratch. Design AND code a huge project.
The course will mainly focus on Lightning Web Component development. We will take real-time problem statements and examples to learn about each and every topic.
If you are new to any web development framework, please do not worry as the course will start from very basic (ground 0) to help you understand how can you start coding web components.
If you are already an expert in Web Development frameworks, then this course will definitely be a major plus to your skills as it primarily focuses on learning modern web standards, building ECMAScript modules and developing UI components.
In this course we will learn about the following topics:
- Fundamentals of HTML and CSS
- Tools for Lightning Web Component Development
- Setup of Vscode, Salesforce DX, Dev HUB, Scratch Org
- What are Lightning Web Components?
- Benefits of Lightning Web Components
- Data Binding and Properties
- Getter and setter
- Components Communication
- Lifecycle hooks
- PubSub module
- Lightning Messaging Service
- Rendering components conditionally
- Template looping
- Lightning Data Services and Base components to get Salesforce data in Lightning web Components
- Navigation Service
- Apex connection
- Wire service
- Reusability of Components
- Styling technique in LWC
- PDF Generation in LWC
- Charts in LWC
- Maps in LWC
- CSV generation in LWC
- Memory Game in LWC
- Many Real-time features and Projects
- All latest features added.
- Spring 22 changes
- Summer 22 changes – lightningAlert, lightningPrompt, lightningConfirm
Course Duration: 39hrs | Total Articles: 6 | Downloadable resources: 148
And here the list ends. So, these are the Best Salesforce Courses. I will keep adding more free courses to this list.
I hope these Best Salesforce Courses will definitely help you to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask me in the comment section.