Are you looking for the best books on PyTorch?… If yes, then this article is for you. In this article, you will find the Best PyTorch Books for Beginners & advanced like Beginner courses, and Practice test courses. So, check these Best PyTorch Books for Beginners and find the Best PyTorch Books for Beginners to Advanced according to your need.
In the previous article, I shared the Best Machine Learning Books for beginners to Advanced to read in 2022, you can go through the list and enjoy reading.
Best PyTorch Books for Beginners to Advanced to know in 2022
PyTorch 1.x Reinforcement Learning Cookbook: Over 60 recipes to design, develop, and deploy self-learning AI models using Python
With this book, you’ll explore the important RL concepts and the implementation of algorithms in PyTorch 1.x. The recipes in the book, along with real-world examples, will help you master various RL techniques, such as dynamic programming, Monte Carlo simulations, temporal difference, and Q-learning.
You’ll also gain insights into industry-specific applications of these techniques. Later chapters will guide you through solving problems such as the multi-armed bandit problem and the cartpole problem using the multi-armed bandit algorithm and function approximation.
You’ll also learn how to use Deep Q-Networks to complete Atari games, along with how to effectively implement policy gradients. Finally, you’ll discover how RL techniques are applied to Blackjack, Gridworld environments, internet advertising, and the Flappy Bird game.
By the end of this book, you’ll have developed the skills you need to implement popular RL algorithms and use RL techniques to solve real-world problems.
- Use Q-learning and the state–action–reward–state–action (SARSA) algorithm to solve various Gridworld problems
- Develop a multi-armed bandit algorithm to optimize display advertising
- Scale up learning and control processes using Deep Q-Networks
- Simulate Markov Decision Processes, OpenAI Gym environments, and other common control problems
- Select and build RL models, evaluate their performance, and optimize and deploy them
- Use policy gradient methods to solve continuous RL problems
This concise, easy-to-use reference puts one of the most popular frameworks for deep learning research and development at your fingertips. Author Joe Papa provides instant access to syntax, design patterns, and code examples to accelerate your development and reduce the time you spend searching for answers.
Research scientists, machine learning engineers, and software developers will find clear, structured PyTorch code that covers every step of neural network development-from loading data to customizing training loops to model optimization and GPU/TPU acceleration. Quickly learn how to deploy your code to production using AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure and deploy your ML models to mobile and edge devices.
- Learn basic PyTorch syntax and design patterns
- Create custom models and data transforms
- Train and deploy models using a GPU and TPU
- Train and test a deep learning classifier
- Accelerate training using optimization and distributed training
- Access useful PyTorch libraries and the PyTorch ecosystem
Machine Learning with PyTorch and Scikit-Learn: Develop machine learning and deep learning models with Python
Machine Learning with PyTorch and Scikit-Learn is a comprehensive guide to machine learning and deep learning with PyTorch. It acts as both a step-by-step tutorial and a reference you’ll keep coming back to as you build your machine learning systems.
Packed with clear explanations, visualizations, and examples, the book covers all the essential machine learning techniques in depth. While some books teach you only to follow instructions, with this machine learning book, we teach the principles allowing you to build models and applications for yourself.
PyTorch is the Pythonic way to learn machine learning, making it easier to learn and simpler to code with. This book explains the essential parts of PyTorch and how to create models using popular libraries, such as PyTorch Lightning and PyTorch Geometric.
You will also learn about generative adversarial networks (GANs) for generating new data and training intelligent agents with reinforcement learning. Finally, this new edition is expanded to cover the latest trends in deep learning, including graph neural networks and large-scale transformers used for natural language processing (NLP).
This PyTorch book is your companion to machine learning with Python, whether you’re a Python developer new to machine learning or want to deepen your knowledge of the latest developments.
- Explore frameworks, models, and techniques for machines to ‘learn’ from data
- Use scikit-learn for machine learning and PyTorch for deep learning
- Train machine learning classifiers on images, text, and more
- Build and train neural networks, transformers, and boosting algorithms
- Discover best practices for evaluating and tuning models
- Predict continuous target outcomes using regression analysis
- Dig deeper into textual and social media data using sentiment analysis
Deep learning is often viewed as the exclusive domain of math PhDs and big tech companies. But as this hands-on guide demonstrates, programmers comfortable with Python can achieve impressive results in deep learning with little math background, small amounts of data, and minimal code. How? With fastai, the first library to provide a consistent interface to the most frequently used deep learning applications.
Authors Jeremy Howard and Sylvain Gugger, the creators of fastai, show you how to train a model on a wide range of tasks using fastai and PyTorch. You’ll also dive progressively further into deep learning theory to gain a complete understanding of the algorithms behind the scenes.
- Train models in computer vision, natural language processing, tabular data, and collaborative filtering
- Learn the latest deep learning techniques that matter most in practice
- Improve accuracy, speed, and reliability by understanding how deep learning models work
- Discover how to turn your models into web applications
- Implement deep learning algorithms from scratch
- Consider the ethical implications of your work
- Gain insight from the foreword by PyTorch cofounder, Soumith Chintala.
Every other day we hear about new ways to put deep learning to good use: improved medical imaging, accurate credit card fraud detection, long range weather forecasting, and more.
PyTorch puts these superpowers in your hands. Instantly familiar to anyone who knows Python data tools like NumPy and Scikit-learn, PyTorch simplifies deep learning without sacrificing advanced features. It’s great for building quick models, and it scales smoothly from laptop to enterprise.
Deep Learning with PyTorch teaches you to create deep learning and neural network systems with PyTorch. This practical book gets you to work right away building a tumor image classifier from scratch. After covering the basics, you’ll learn best practices for the entire deep learning pipeline, tackling advanced projects as your PyTorch skills become more sophisticated. All code samples are easy to explore in downloadable Jupyter notebooks.
- Understanding deep learning data structures such as tensors and neural networks
- Best practices for the PyTorch Tensor API, loading data in Python, and visualizing results
- Implementing modules and loss functions
- Utilizing pretrained models from PyTorch Hub
- Methods for training networks with limited inputs
- Sifting through unreliable results to diagnose and fix problems in your neural network
- Improve your results with augmented data, better model architecture, and fine tuning
Modern Computer Vision with PyTorch: Explore deep learning concepts and implement over 50 real-world image applications
Deep learning is the driving force behind many recent advances in various computer vision (CV) applications. This book takes a hands-on approach to help you to solve over 50 CV problems using PyTorch1.x on real-world datasets.
You’ll start by building a neural network (NN) from scratch using NumPy and PyTorch and discover best practices for tweaking its hyperparameters. You’ll then perform image classification using convolutional neural networks and transfer learning and understand how they work
As you progress, you’ll implement multiple use cases of 2D and 3D multi-object detection, segmentation, human-pose-estimation by learning about the R-CNN family, SSD, YOLO, U-Net architectures, and the Detectron2 platform. The book will also guide you in performing facial expression swapping, generating new faces, and manipulating facial expressions as you explore autoencoders and modern generative adversarial networks.
You’ll learn how to combine CV with NLP techniques, such as LSTM and transformer, and RL techniques, such as Deep Q-learning, to implement OCR, image captioning, object detection, and a self-driving car agent. Finally, you’ll move your NN model to production on the AWS Cloud.
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to leverage modern NN architectures to solve over 50 real-world CV problems confidently.
Deep Learning with PyTorch Lightning: Swiftly build high-performance Artificial Intelligence (AI) models using Python
With the help of this book, you’ll be able to maximize productivity for DL projects while ensuring full flexibility from model formulation through to implementation. You’ll take a hands-on approach to implementing PyTorch Lightning models to get up to speed in no time.
You’ll start by learning how to configure PyTorch Lightning on a cloud platform, understand the architectural components, and explore how they are configured to build various industry solutions. Next, you’ll build a network and application from scratch and see how you can expand it based on your specific needs, beyond what the framework can provide.
The book also demonstrates how to implement out-of-box capabilities to build and train Self-Supervised Learning, semi-supervised learning, and time series models using PyTorch Lightning. As you advance, you’ll discover how generative adversarial networks (GANs) work.
Finally, you’ll work with deployment-ready applications, focusing on faster performance and scaling, model scoring on massive volumes of data, and model debugging. By the end of this PyTorch book, you’ll have developed the knowledge and skills necessary to build and deploy your own scalable DL applications using PyTorch Lightning.
And here the list ends. So, these are the Best PyTorch Books for Beginners to Advanced. I will keep adding more Best Books on Keras to this list.
I hope these Best PyTorch Books for Beginners to Advanced will definitely help you to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask me in the comment section.