Are you looking for the best books on Nodejs?… If yes, then this article is for you. In this article, you will find the Best Nodejs Books for Beginners & advanced like Beginner courses, and Practice test courses. So, check these Best Nodejs Books for Beginners and find the Best Nodejs Books for Beginners to Advanced according to your need.
Best Nodejs Books for Beginners to Advanced to know in 2022
Node.js Design Patterns: Design and implement production-grade Node.js applications using proven patterns and techniques
In this book, you will learn how to implement a series of best practices and design patterns to help you create efficient and robust Node.js applications with ease.
You can start from exploring the basics of Node.js, analyzing its asynchronous event driven architecture and its fundamental design patterns. You can learn how to build asynchronous control flow patterns with callbacks, promises and async/await. Next, we dive into Node.js streams, unveiling their power and showing you how to use them at their full capacity.
Throughout the book, you’ll see Node.js in action with the help of several real-life examples leveraging technologies such as LevelDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, and many others. They will be used to demonstrate a pattern or technique, but they will also give you a great introduction to the Node.js ecosystem and its set of solutions.
- Become comfortable with writing asynchronous code by leveraging callbacks, promises, and the async/await syntax
- Leverage Node.js streams to create data-driven asynchronous processing pipelines
- Implement well-known software design patterns to create production grade applications
- Build and scale microservices and distributed systems powered by Node.js
- Use Node.js in conjunction with other powerful technologies such as Redis, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, and LevelDB
Get Programming with Node.js
- New features from ES2015 and later
- Writing asynchronous code
- Creating data models
Node.js Web Development: Server-side web development made easy with Node using practical examples
The book starts by helping you get to grips with the concepts of building server-side web apps with Node.js. You’ll learn how to develop a complete Node.js web app, with a backend database tier to help you explore several databases.
You’ll deploy the app to real web servers, including a cloud hosting platform built on AWS EC2 using Terraform and Docker Swarm, while integrating other tools such as Redis and NGINX. As you advance, you’ll learn about unit and functional testing, along with deploying test infrastructure using Docker.
Finally, you’ll discover how to harden Node.js app security, use Let’s Encrypt to provision the HTTPS service, and implement several forms of app security with the help of expert practices. With each chapter, the book will help you put your knowledge into practice throughout the entire life cycle of developing a web app.
By the end of this Node.js book, you’ll have gained practical Node.js web development knowledge and be able to build and deploy your own apps on a public web hosting solution.
- Install and use Node.js 14 and Express 4.17 for both web development and deployment
- Implement RESTful web services using the Restify framework
- Develop, test, and deploy microservices using Docker, Docker Swarm, and Node.js, on AWS EC2 using Terraform
- Get up to speed with using data storage engines such as MySQL, SQLite3, and MongoDB
- Test your web applications using unit testing with Mocha, and headless browser testing with Puppeteer
- Implement HTTPS using Let’s Encrypt and enhance application security with Helmet
Distributed Systems with Node.js: Building Enterprise-Ready Backend Services
Many companies, from startups to Fortune 500 companies alike, use Node.js to build performant backend services. And engineers love Node.js for its approachable API and familiar syntax. Backed by the world’s largest package repository, Node’s enterprise foothold is only expected to grow.
In this hands-on guide, author Thomas Hunter II proves that Node.js is just as capable as traditional enterprise platforms for building services that are observable, scalable, and resilient. Intermediate to advanced Node.js developers will find themselves integrating application code with a breadth of tooling from each layer of a modern service stack.
- Learn why running redundant copies of the same Node.js service is necessary
- Know which protocol to choose, depending on the situation
- Fine-tune your application containers for use in production
- Track down errors in a distributed setting to determine which service is at fault
- Simplify app code and increase performance by offloading work to a reverse proxy
- Build dashboards to monitor service health and throughput
- Find out why so many different tools are required when operating in an enterprise environment
Beginning MERN Stack: Build and Deploy a Full Stack MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js App
You’ll start building your first MERN stack app within minutes. Every chapter is written in a bite-sized manner and straight to the point as I don’t want to waste your time (and most certainly mine) on the content you don’t need. In the end, you will have the skills to create a Movies review app and deploy it to the Internet.
The goal of this book is to teach you MERN stack development in a manageable way without overwhelming you. We focus only on the essentials and cover the material in a hands-on practice manner for you to code along.
This book is purposely broken down into short chapters where the development process of each chapter will center on different essential topics. The book takes a practical hands on approach to learning through practice. You learn best when you code along with the examples in the book.
No previous knowledge on Node.js or React development is required, but you should have basic programming knowledge. It will be a helpful advantage if you could read through my Node, Express book and React book first which will provide you will better insight and deeper knowledge into the various technologies. But even if you have not done so, you should still be able to follow along.
Node Cookbook: Discover solutions, techniques, and best practices for server-side web development with Node.js
This practical guide will help you to get started with creating, debugging, and deploying your Node.js applications and cover solutions to common problems, along with tips to avoid pitfalls.
You’ll become familiar with the Node.js development model by learning how to handle files and build simple web applications and then explore established and emerging Node.js web frameworks such as Express.js and Fastify. As you advance, you’ll discover techniques for detecting problems in your applications, handling security concerns, and deploying your applications to the cloud.
This recipe-based guide will help you to easily navigate through various core topics of server-side web application development with Node.js.
- Understand the Node.js asynchronous programming model
- Create simple Node.js applications using modules and web frameworks
- Develop simple web applications using web frameworks such as Fastify and Express
- Discover tips for testing, optimizing, and securing your web applications
- Create and deploy Node.js microservices
- Debug and diagnose issues in your Node.js applications
Express in Action: Writing, building, and testing Node.js applications
Express in Action teaches you how to build web applications using Node and Express. It starts by introducing Node’s powerful traits and shows you how they map to the features of Express. You’ll explore key development techniques, meet the rich ecosystem of companion tools and libraries, and get a glimpse into its inner workings. By the end of the book, you’ll be able to use Express to build a Node app and know how to test it, hook it up to a database, and automate the dev process.
- Simplify Node app setup with Express
- Testing Express applications
- Use Express for easy access to Node features
- Data storage with MongoDB
- Covers Express 4 and Express 5 alpha
And here the list ends. So, these are the Best Nodejs Books for Beginners to Advanced. I will keep adding more Best Books on Nodejs to this list.
I hope these Best Nodejs Books for Beginners to Advanced will definitely help you to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask me in the comment section.