Are you looking for Best Kubernetes Courses?… If yes, then this article is for you. In this article, you will find the Best Kubernetes Courses for beginners & advanced like Beginner courses, and Practice test courses. So, check these Best Kubernetes Courses and find the best Free Coursera Course according to your need. In the previous article, I have already shared the Best Kubernetes Books for Beginners, if you have missed the post you can read it now
Now, without any further ado, let’s get started
Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine – Coursera
Provider: Google Cloud
In this Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine course, each module aims to build on your ability to interact with GKE, and includes hands-on labs for you to experience functionalities first-hand. In the first module, you’ll be introduced to a range of Google Cloud services and features, with a view to helping you choose the right Google Cloud services to create your own cloud solution.
You’ll learn about creating a container using Cloud Build, and store a container in Container Registry. You’ll also compare and contrast the features of Kubernetes and Google Kubernetes Engine, also referred to as GKE. In addition to conceptualizing the Kubernetes architecture, you’ll deploy a Kubernetes cluster using GKE, deploy Pods to a GKE cluster, and view and manage Kubernetes objects.
In this course, you will learn about the difference among Google Cloud compute platforms, the components and architecture of Kubernetes, Store container images in Container Registry, and components that are used to manage Kubernetes workloads.
Skills you will gain:
- Continuous Delivery
- Google Cloud Platform
Best for: Intermediate Level | Course Duration: 11hrs | Instructor: Google Cloud Training
Pricing: Free Audit course
info: Visit the Course and Get amazing offers
Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud DevOps Engineer Professional Certificate – Coursera
Provider: Google Cloud Training
Are you looking to advance your career as a Data Engineer and looking for the industry-recognized Google Cloud Professional DevOps Engineer certification then this course is for you.
You will learn to apply SRE principles to a service, techniques for monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving infrastructure and application performance among other things. Your journey to Google Cloud certification:
- Complete the Coursera Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps Professional Certificate
- Review other recommended learning resources for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification exam
- Review the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam guide
- Take the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer practice exam
- Register for the Google Cloud certification exam (Can be taken remotely or at a test center)
Skills you will gain from this course:
- Google Compute Engine
- Google API Engine
- Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud Computing
- SRE Culture
- Business Value
- Organizational Culture
- Disaster Recovery
- Continuous Delivery
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 2 months | Instructors: Google Cloud Training
Info: Visit this course and get amazing Offers on this course
Certified Kubernetes Administrator with Practice Tests – Udemy
This course helps you gain the knowledge required to design and deploy cloud-native applications on a Kubernetes cluster. A series of well-designed lectures with animation and illustrations help you understand complex concepts easily.
After you have completed the lectures and coding exercises you will have the opportunity to complete a series of assignments that put your new skills to the test. You will be given a challenge to solve using the Kubernetes skills you have learned.
Skills you will learn from this course:
- How to Administer a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Build a Kubernetes Cluster from scratch – “The Hard Way”
- How to Troubleshoot a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Configure Storage on a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Design a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Test a Kubernetes Cluster end-to-end
- How to Secure a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to Configure Network on a Kubernetes Cluster
- System Administrators
- DevOps Professionals
- Application Developers
Course Duration: 20hrs | Articles: 109 | Downloadable resources: 15
info: Visit this Course and Get amazing Offers
Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide – Udemy
This is the ultimate course to learn how to deploy any web application you can possibly dream up. In this course you’ll learn Docker from absolute fundamentals, beginning by learning the answer to basic questions such as “What is a container?” and “How does a container work?”.
From the very first few lectures, you will do a deep dive on the inner workings of containers, so you get a core understanding of exactly how they are implemented. Once you understand what a container is, you’ll learn how to work with them using basic Docker CLI commands. After that, you’ll apply your new-found mastery of the Docker CLI to build your own custom images, effectively ‘Dockerizing’ your own personal applications.
- Learn Docker from scratch, no previous experience required
- Build your own custom images tailored to your applications
- Master the Docker CLI to inspect and debug running containers
- Understand how Docker works behind the scenes, and what a container is
- Build a CI + CD pipeline from scratch with Github, Travis CI, and AWS
- Automatically deploy your code when it is pushed to Github!
- Build a complex multi-container application from scratch and deploy it to AWS
- Understand the purpose and theory of Kubernetes
- Deploy a production-ready Kubernetes Cluster to Google Cloud
Course Duration: 21.5hrs | Total Articles: 68 | Downloadable Resources: 75
Info: Visit this course and get amazing offers on this course
Kubernetes Hands-on Deploy Microservices to the AWS Cloud – Udemy
Get the Kubernetes skills with this course! It’s is a great chance to work on a real Kubernetes project, and to get yourself to a high professional standard on real projects. All the way through the course you’ll be working on realistic requirements – but you don’t need to be a coder or know any particular programming language – I’ve prepared for you a set of Docker images, and your job is to use Kubernetes to get these images running.
The course isn’t about how to design Microservices (although we’ll certainly be talking about that); the development work is done and we need to get the system running on a production cluster.
You’ll use a real AWS account, and we go-ahead to set up monitoring with the ELK/Elastic Stack and monitor with Prometheus and Grafana.
The course now supports EKS, the AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service, but we also show how to use the alternative system, called Kops.
- Anyone wanting to use Kubernetes on live production projects
- We will be using AWS in the later sections of the course (optional); all AWS concepts are explained so this is a great start if you’re new to the cloud, but be aware that AWS do charge for usage.
Course Duration: 28hrs | Downloadable Resources: 6 | Total Articles: 26
Info: Visit this Course and Get amazing offers on this course
DevOps Masterclass: Terraform Jenkins Kubernetes Ansible
This DevOps Certification Training Course will prepare you for a career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations.
The DevOps training course focuses heavily on the use of Docker containers, GIT & GitHub, Jenkins Kubernetes & Docker Swarm a technology that is revolutionizing the way apps are deployed in the cloud today and is a critical skillset to master in the cloud age.
In this course you will learn
- Understand the DevOps Ecosystem
- Learn about automatic Source Code Management using GIT and Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Understand, Build and Test Automation: how to build an appropriate delivery pipeline and perform test automation on it
- Understand Containerization using Docker: identify the difference between containers and VMs
- Master Docker Commands and Use-cases: deals with the various networking concepts in Docker, the best way to use the Docker Volume, and creating Docker file
- Master Puppet: learn Configuration management and “Infrastructure-as-Code”. You can learn about the master-agent architecture and catalog compilation in Puppet
- Learn Continuous Monitoring using Nagios: integrate Jenkins, Docker, and Puppet, and learn about system monitoring using Nagios and its components
- Execute a live Project
Best for: Who want to learn DevOps Technologies Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git & GitHub & Docker Swarm
Course Duration: 61.5hrs | Total Articles: 52 | Downloadable resources: 400
Practice Tests: 2
Info: Visit this course and get amazing offers on this course
Certified Kubernetes Application Developer CKAD Exam 2022 Training – Udemy
This course is specifically designed for the aspirants who intend to give the “Certified Kubernetes Application Developer” certification and the individuals who intend to gain a strong foundation on Kubernetes from absolute scratch.
The journey of this course begins with Understanding the basics of Container Orchestration technologies, and then the deep dive journey into Kubernetes begins.
Besides Developers, CKAD certification will add a good weightage to anyone working with Kubernetes – including Administrators, Engineers, and Architects. Also, for the beginners who want to get into the DevOps space.
Now, there might be many questions popping up in your mind – How to get CKAD certified? Where to get started? Is self-preparation is sufficient? or do you need to enroll in any course? If so, which course?
With tons of practicals, easy-to-understand videos, and a dedicated exam preparation section, this course is all you need to gain a deeper understanding of Kubernetes and ace the official Certified Kubernetes Application Developer” certification.
With this exciting set of learnings and practicals, I look forward to seeing you in this course and being part of your journey into Kubernetes.
- Individuals intend to learn Kubernetes
- Individuals aiming for CKAD certification
- SREs (Site Reliability Engineers)
- DevOps Engineers
Course Duration: 15.5hrs | Downloadable Resources: 124 | Articles: 17
Info: Visit this course and get amazing offers on this certification exam training course
And here the list ends. So, these are the Best Kubernetes Courses. I will keep adding more Best free Kubernetes courses to this list.
I hope these Best Kubernetes Courses will definitely help you to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask me in the comment section.