In this article, you will find the Best GoLang Programming Courses on Udemy & advanced like Beginner courses, and Practice test courses. So, check these Best GoLang Programming Courses on Udemy and find the Best GoLang Programming Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced according to your need. In the previous article, I have shared the best GoLang Books for Beginners to advance that help you get practical skills with those courses.
Here we have covered the Best GoLang Programming Courses on Udemy. Let’s go through the list of Udemy GoLang Programming Courses one by one.
Best GoLang Programming Courses on Udemy 2023
This course is designed to get you up and running as fast as possible with Go. We’ll quickly cover the basics, then dive into some of the more advanced features of the language. Don’t be tricked by other courses that only teach you for-loops and if-statements! This is the only course on Udemy that will teach you how to use the full power of Go’s concurrency model and interface type systems.
Go is designed to be easy to pick up, but tough to master. Through multiple projects, quizzes, and assignments, you’ll quickly start to master the language’s quirks and oddities. Go is like any other language – you have to write code to learn it! This course will give you ample opportunities to strike out on your own and start working on your own programs.
In this course you will:
- Understand the basic syntax and control structures of the language
- Apply Go’s concurrency model to build massively parallel systems
- Organize code through the use of packages
- Use the Go runtime to build and compile projects
- Get insight into critical design decisions in the language
- Gain a sense of when to use basic language features
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 9 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 5 | Downloadable Resources: 1
This course is well-suited for both absolute beginners, and for developers who already know something about web development, but want to add Go to their toolbox.
The major project in this course is building a bookings and reservation system for a Bed & Breakfast. Visitors to our site will be able to search for accommodations by date and make an online reservation, and the site owner will be able to manage reservations from a secure back end.
By the time you finish this course, you will have a solid grasp of what it takes to build a completely functional, secure, and fast web application from the ground up, and you will have a solid understanding of the Go programming language.
- How to write programs in the Go language (often called Golang)
- How to create HTML pages using HTML5
- How to build modern, secure web applications in Google’s Go programming language
- How to manage sessions in Go
- How to connect to a database in Go
- How to create and use middleware in Go
- How to use 3rd party packages with Go Modules
- How to deploy a Go web application to a live server
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 29.5 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 6 | Downloadable Resources: 28
This course is perfect for both beginners and experienced developers. The course is full of examples, hands-on exercises, solutions to the hands-on exercises, and an amazing code repository.
This course is taught by one of the world’s leading Go Programming Trainers, Todd McLeod. Todd was the first university professor in America to teach Go at the university level. Todd has taught over 3.25 Million students how to use the Go Programming Language. This course is tried, tested, and proven to train beginners and experienced developers how to use Go.
This course has a tremendous amount of content and resources so that you can learn everything you need to know – whatever is appropriate for your ability level.
When you enroll in this course, you will have lifetime access to the course. You will be able to learn at your own pace. You will always be able to come back to the content to review it, or learn additional concepts when you are ready for them.
- The ultimate comprehensive course
- For beginners and experienced devs
- Concurrency, channels, benchmarking
- From beginning to advanced concepts
- Hands-on exercises with solutions
- Access to the valuable code base
- Testing, error handling, documentation
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 45.5 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 4 | Downloadable Resources: 85
In this course, you will learn step-by-step how to design, develop and deploy a backend web service from scratch. I believe the best way to learn programming is to build a real application. Therefore, throughout the course, you will learn how to build a backend web service for a simple bank. It will provide APIs for the frontend to do the following things:
- Create and manage bank accounts.
- Record all balance changes to each of the accounts.
- Perform a money transfer between 2 accounts.
The programming language we will use to develop the service is Golang, but the course is not just about coding in Go. The course is divided into 4 main parts:
- In the first part, you will learn deeply about how to design the database, generate codes to talk to the DB in a consistent and reliable way using transactions, understand the DB isolation levels, and how to use it correctly in production. Besides the database, you will also learn how to use docker for local development, how to use Git to manage your codes, and how to use Github Action to run unit tests automatically.
- In the second part, you will learn how to build a set of RESTful HTTP APIs using Gin – one of the most popular Golang frameworks for building web services. This includes everything from loading app configs, mocking DB for more robust unit tests, handling errors, authenticating users, and securing the APIs with JWT and PASETO access tokens.
- In the third part, you will learn how to build your app with Docker and deploy it to a production Kubernetes cluster on AWS. The lectures are very detailed with a step-by-step guide, from how to build a minimal docker image, set up a free-tier AWS account, create a production database, store and retrieve production secrets, create a Kubernetes cluster with EKS, use Github Action to automatically build and deploy the image to the EKS cluster, buy a domain name and route the traffics to the service, secure the connection with HTTPs and auto-renew TLS certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- The last part is a work-in-progress, where we discuss more advanced backend topics such as managing user sessions, building gRPC APIs, using gRPC gateway to serve both gRPC and HTTP with 1 single implementation of the handler, embedding Swagger documentation as part of the backend service, running asynchronous workers, gracefully shutdown servers, etc. We will keep making and uploading new videos, so please come back here to check them out from time to time.
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 13 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 2 | Downloadable Resources: 1
This course is the most intuitive, in-depth, and highest-quality Go course on Udemy, with an insane level of attention to detail. You’ll understand both the why and how. We’ve included thousands of animations, exercises, quizzes, examples, challenges, projects, and so on. By the end of the course, you’ll become a confident Go programmer from scratch.
- Watch ultra-detailed, entertaining, intuitive, and easy to understand illustrations and animations.
- Solve 1000+ hands-on exercises (solutions are also included).
- Create projects including a log parser, file scanner, spam masker, and more.
- Learn Go programming tips and tricks that you can’t find easily anywhere else.
- Learn the Go internals and common Go idioms and best-practices.
- Take this course as the best companion to fully understand the official Go Spec and book.
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Go.
- Go programmers who want to level up their skills!
- Go programmers who want to learn the internals of slices, maps, interfaces, and so on.
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 15.5 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 57 | Downloadable Resources: 32
This course is the followup to Building Modern Web Applications in Go. In this course, we go further than we did the first time around. We will build a sample E-Commerce application that consists of multiple, separate applications: a front end (which services content to the end user as web pages); a back end API (which is called by the front end as necessary), and a microservice that performs only one task, but performs it extremely well (dynamically building PDF invoices and sending them to customers as an email attachment).
You will start with a simple Virtual Terminal, which can be used to process so-called “card not present” transactions. This will be a fully functional web application, built from the ground up on Go (sometimes referred to as Golang). The front end will be rendered using Go’s rich html/template package, and authenticated users will be able to process credit card payments from a secure form, integrated with the Stripe API. In this section of the course, we will cover the following:
- How to build a secure, production ready web application in Go
- How to capture the necessary information for a secure online credit card transaction
- How to call the Stripe API from a Go back end to create a paymentIntent (Stripe’s object for authorizing and making a transaction)
- How to allow users to purchase a single product
- How to allow users to purchase a recurring monthly subscription (a Stripe Plan)
- How to handle cancellations and refunds
- How to save all transaction information to a database (for refunds, reporting, etc).
- How to refund a transaction
- How to cancel a subscription
- How to secure access to the front end (via session authentication)
- How to secure access to the back end API (using stateful tokens)
- How to manage users (add/edit/delete)
- How to allow users to reset their passwords safely and securely
- How to log a user out and cancel their account instantly, over websockets
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 18.5 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Downloadable Resources: 154
This is a course, which will introduce you to the fundamentals of computer programming, using one of the most popular modern programming languages – Go.
The goal of the course is not only to teach you programming, but help you master its fundamentals with lots of practice and a handful of projects. By the end of the course, you will develop very strong problem-solving skills, as well as the knowledge to build your own non-trivial programs.
But more importantly, you’ll have a lot of fun along the way!
I strongly believe that programming should not only be about getting hired and earning a decent income. It should be about having fun & enjoying the journey!
This is why, you won’t be building boring programs such as calculators or calendars. You’ll be building some of the most popular games we all love to play. Woo your friends by showing them your own versions of the popular Hangman, Pong and Snake games!
Regardless of what path you choose to take after you finish the course on your journey to learn programming, you would have developed very strong foundations which will serve you on the path to ace your first job interview and way after that.
Best for: Beginners | Course Duration: 26 hrs | Provider: Udemy
Total Articles: 20
And here the list ends. So, these are the Best GoLang Programming Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced. I will keep adding more Best GoLang Programming on Udemy to this list.
I hope these Best GoLang Programming Courses on Udemy for Beginners to Advanced will definitely help you to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask me in the comment section.